Model Garage was established in 1958 by two local residents, Frank Gross and Carl Viarengo. Frank and Carl left a local Buick dealership to open the first Model Garage on Edwin Avenue. It has been a long standing member of the Waterbury business community. It has offered both city and surrounding community residents a full line of automotive repair and pre-owned vehicles for over 50 years. The business moved to its present location at 110 Thomaston Avenue in 1967. Frank retired in 1978 leaving Carl as the sole proprietor.
In 1998, Carl retired and sold the business to two long time employees, David Jesensky and William Mancini. William began his career at the Model Garage in 1972 and David joined the Model Garage in 1979. The current owners have continued the tradition of high quality service and sales which has been established over the past 50 years.
Address110 Thomaston Avenue